Sunday, June 23, 2013

DallasK vs. Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding, Nicky Romero - I Need Your Alienz (Kastra Bootleg)

Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I posted anything, but that's because I've been working on the new YouTube channel that's going to be the main source for all of the videos/songs that I post from now on. Here's my first attempt to make a video! It's got a few problems, but the music quality is still good. It's a huge mash-up from Kastra that features the classic 'I Need Your Love' vocals from Ellie Goulding that were featured in Calvin Harris' hit song. Give it a listen and get it for FREE from Kastra's FB! Also, make sure to subscribe to my channel because there will be a ton of new songs in the coming weeks!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this track! Good or bad?