Wednesday, September 4, 2013

HELP ME HELP YOU!

Hey EVERYONE,

I've gotten into a solid rhythm of posting new stuff just about every day for the last few weeks, and I have seen a nice increase in traffic. But, I need you to all SHARE MY BLOG by passing on the link: [http://thisiscollegehouse.blogspot.com/] to all of your friends if you're a fan of the music I post!

Also, I'm always looking to PROMOTE new artists that are on the rise in the EDM game. If you or someone you know is a talented producer that wants to get their music out, shoot me an email: mckenrick18@gmail.com! The more people that know about my blog, the more hits on your music. It's a win-win!

Thanks again to all of you awesome supporters and fans of EDM! Let's get the music out to everyone!

-Mac S.
Owner & Blogger: [thisiscollegehouse.blogspot.com]
University of Michigan '14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this track! Good or bad?